Note: This has been modified from the original Q and A forum
This is an introductory forum that will hopefully get us acquainted and have us explain the world using physics.
- Read the rubric.
- click on the discussion question below.
- Read the question.
- Think about the question.
- Hit the "reply" button.
- Type in your answer. Don't worry if you aren't completely satisfied with your answer. You can improve on it later.
- Post your answer.
- Read the other answers. Are there some ideas you could add to your own? Can you improve on your answer?
- If you think you can improve your old answer, hit reply and add a post to it.
|level 1 (15-18)||Level 2 (18-21)||Level 3 (21-24)||Level 4 (24-30)|
|How well do you apply the concepts of friction to explain the issue.||You have provided an answer which does not accurately employ friction concepts or explain the issue.||You use the idea of friction to explain the issue. Your explanation could employ more concepts to better explain the issue.||You use the concepts important to theories of friction (normal force, coefficients of friction) to explain the issue clearly.||You use concepts important theories of friction and provide a plausible explanation of the issue. You have provided some mathematical details in your answer.|
You will be marked out of 30 on one question.