Assignment 5: Immigration Profile - Presentation Quilt Squares
Create a Quilt Square Presentation
1. Decide on a presentation medium (Prezi, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.)
2. Think of four words that help you remember this immigrant profile over time. Those are the four walls of your quilt.
2. Draw/create/find a picture that represents the big message or idea of this immigrant. This picture should be the center of your quilt square. You must be able to explain the picture and what it represents.
3. Write a short summary of this immigrant's particular experience including the cause and effect of their immigration to Minnesota.
4. Submit your profile presentation.
5. View at least three other quilt squares and ask them to explain their person and the graphic that they chose.