About the MNPCC
The Minnesota Partnership for Collaborative Curriculum is a grassroots initiative to promote the creation of open digital curriculum. Our goal is to leverage the power of collaboration and digital resources to launch teachers and students into new learning frontiers.
Implementation Procedures and Checklist
- LIBERATE instructional content all teachers have access to high quality, easily adaptable digital materials;
- LAUNCH teachers and students into new learning frontiers unconstrained by time, space, and proprietary restrictions;
- TRAIN teachers to create digital content high-quality on-demand learning modules supported by experienced educators;
- SHARE resources learning objects, training modules and ideas realize efficiency and accelerate diffusion of innovations;
- PLAN for continuous innovation support new models and implementation of new ideas.
The following organizations are actively engaged in creating open resources in Minnesota:
Intermediate District 287, Northern Star Online, ECMECC (East Central Minnesota Cable Cooperative), Minnesota Learning Commons (U of M, MNSCU, MDE), Minitex, SOCRATES Online, Anoka-Hennepin Public Schools, SW/WC Service Cooperative, National Joint Powers Alliance
Last modified: Monday, September 28, 2015, 11:52 AM